26 May 2014

Don't You See what I Can Bring?

The past few days have been a bit of a Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith overload, I can't help it, they are having a good week, what else can I say. 



Sam Smith released a music video of one of the tracks from his new album called Leave Your Lover, in the video Sam pleads with his true love to leave their significant other for him. With a bit of a twist featuring Daisy Lowe a love triangle involving Lowe, Smith and another man suggests he is interested in her when in fact he is longing for the other guy in the video. 

This might be Sam's way of putting the rumours to rest concerning his sexuality. I didn't think this was anything to be wondering or spreading rumours about, did you? As far as I am concerned he always was openly gay and there was no reason, at all, for him to explain himself to anyone. It saddens me to think that we still live in a world where people feel they need to explain themselves and define who and what they are, hopefully one day everyone can get over it and mind their own business. 
Whatever the reason for this video all I have to say is YOU GO SAM, good for you and as usual amazing song.

His album is out TODAY get it here, enjoy <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment