29 May 2014

Fashion Confidential

I have spent hours browsing through Fashion Blogs from all around the world for years, after looking through so many talented fashion bloggers' sites I was inspired to create my own blog which like so many of theirs, gives me the chance to share my interests and experiences with whoever will listen.

Some of the biggest fashion bloggers have made a career out of a digital industry that is what some might say 'hot right now'. Bloggers can influence trends and the success of products ranging from clothing, beauty products and even teeth whitening paste, I kid you not. Fashion bloggers sit front row at some of the biggest runways in the world brushing shoulders with Vogue's Anna Wintour. The internet can be a beautiful place, giving fashion enthusiasts a platform to express their love of an industry that will chew you up and spit you right out again. In a new age where it's not who you know but how many followers you have, fashion bloggers are the biggest in the game right now.

Here is a look at some of my favourite fashion blogs, enjoy <3......














No comments:

Post a Comment