21 May 2014

Adele and Sam Smith!



Adele dominated the charts with her number one album 21 in 2012 till 2013, an impressive obliteration of any artist attempting to take over the charts. Her album changed the way we listen to soulful songs and gave the genre somewhat of a makeover if you will. I still listen to a song now and then and can't help but to get into it, she is incredible. Although there are rumours swirling around that she may be releasing her new album later this year (yes please) there has been a void that Adele left in so many of us.  Thankfully there is someone who comes close second......



I am going to see this man very very very soon, safe to say I cannot wait. Sam Smith is hands down my favourite artist at the moment, if you follow my blog I'm sure this is nothing new. He reminds of a male Adele, his voice is powerful and soulful, his lyrics are heartfelt and poignant. Smith is gearing up for his third number one single, and release of his first album, which I can't wait to get my hands on. Everyone needs a little Sam Smith in their life, a little remix never hurt anybody, enjoy <3




No comments:

Post a Comment