23 May 2014

I'm Going To Swing From The Chandelier



Sia is an Australian down tempo, pop and jazz singer songwriter, you might recognise her voice from Breathe Me, one of my favourite songs, or more recently from her collaboration on the song Battle Cry with female rapper Angel Haze and of course who could forget her huge song Titanium with French DJ, David Guetta. She has written songs for some of the biggest names in the business, Beyonce, Rihanna and Madonna.




I heard about the star of her new video little Maddie a dancer from the reality show Dance Moms, before I heard the song, she features on the video dancing beautifully. I struggled to keep my eyes off of her amazing dance moves she is so talented and steals the show. Sia of course has another hit on the horizon with her single Chandelier and her upcoming album is sure to be a success as well. Her husky tones and unique sound are enough for me to buy her new album as soon as it's released on iTunes will you? The singer let the star of her video dance her way into the spotlight during a performance on the Ellen DeGeneres show while Sia herself sang with her back faced to the audience.
She's an artist ,what else is she going to do? Love this song, enjoy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment