25 July 2014

Style Crush


There are a few celebrities or socialites that step out looking fashion forward, I have a few of my favourite style inspirations that I want to share with you. 

First up, Olivia Palermo, she is an American socialite and recent newlywed to her gorgeous model husband Johannes Huebl, together they have taken street style to a whole new level. Palermo was cast in MTV's Laguna Beach spin-off show The City. Since the show she has become somewhat of fashion icon in the blogersphere pictured looking chic in the front rows of the top fashion shows around the world, or simply walking her dog in New York City. Her style is simplistic and sophisticated, here are just some of my favourite looks.









Olivia and Johannes on their wedding day


Olivia in Paris at the Dior show 
Olivia at Valentino

These are some of my favourite looks of hers, she is effortlessly classic and fashionable, check out her blog and website here. <3








  

No comments:

Post a Comment